1. To enable the module, go to System -> Configuration
Then go to Manage -> Advanced -> Disable Modules Output -> EcommerceTeam_CloudZoom -> Enable. Click Save Config
Go to System -> Configuration ->Catalog
On the next page under ‘Cloud Image Zoom’ you will find a list of options to configure the module. Let’s take a closer look at them:
- Enable Cloud Zoom – when ‘yes’ is selected, the option enables the Cloud Zoom in your product images
- Position – allows to change the Cloud Zoom position on the product images to one of the following: right, left top bottom inside;
- Show Title – allows the product title to appear at the top of the image when you mouse over the Cloud Zoom;
- Title Opacity % – (for inastance, set to 50) allows to change the opacity of the string at the top of the product image which shows the product title;
- Lens Opacity % (for inastance, set to 50) allows to change the opacity of the lens;
- Zoom Width (Leave empty for auto) allows you to manually change the zoom width;
- Zoom Height (Leave empty for auto) allows you to manually change the zoom height;
- Big Image Width (e.g. 560) allows you to automatically change the width of the enlarged image;
- Big Image Heigh (e.g. 800) allows you to automatically change the height of the enlarged image;
- Tint Color (e.g. #aa00aa or leave empty to disable) allows you to specify the tint color for the Cloud Zoom;
- Tint Opacity % (e.g. 50) allows you to change the tint opacity for the Cloud Zoom.
Click ‘Save Config’ at the top right when you are done.
Open any of the product pages to see the changes applied.